Originally unveiled on September 28, 2011, the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets were introduced to American consumers on November 14, 2011. It features access to the Amazon Appstore, streaming TV shows and movies, and the Kindle Store for e-books.
Modifications to the tablet were disclosed on September 7, 2012, with public distribution in European nations with a localized version of Amazon’s website (the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy).
- Fire HD 10 & Fire HD 10plus Best Cases
- Kindle (10th gen) Cases
- Kindle Oasis (10th gen) Cases
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) Cases
- Fire HD 10 inch (9th Gen) Cases
- Fire HD 10inch 10th gen Keyboard Cases
- Fire HD 8 (Kids Edition) Cases
- Fire HD 8 inch (10th generation) Cases
- Fire 7 inch (9th Gen) Cases
Kindle Paperwhite Best Cases
Kindle Best Cases
Kindle Oasis Best Cases
Best Kindle Paperwhite screen protectors
The Amazon Fire, originally known as the Kindle Fire, is a line of Amazon tablet computers. The Kindle Fire was launched in November 2011 and has a color 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS architecture, as well as a proprietary edition of Google’s Android operating system called Fire OS. In September 2012, the Kindle Fire HD was released.